Kolvenbach Engineering provides a broad range of services to fulfill customers’ needs. Our key advantage is end-to-end product development in the highly diverse field of electromechanical systems and robotics.
The field usually includes the disciplines of System/Mechanical/Electrical/Software engineering with varying emphasis on each.
We combine strong creativity, expertise in different disciplines and in-house manufacturing and testing capabilities.
Through methodological development, the process is fully transparent and milestone decisions can be tracked easily.
- Engineering support during early product development.
- Feasibility analysis and counseling during product iterations.
- International project supervision.
- Support during patent application.
- We provide technical translations between German and English (other languages on request).
Development and Design
- Our methodological development process follows recommended guidelines (VDI 2206/2221) and is fully transparent at all stages of product development.
- The development reflects requirements definition, ideation and concept creation, evaluation and design.
- Broad range of state-of-the-art tools are used for mechanical/electrical/software design.
Prototyping and manufacturing
- Prototyping of early stage prototypes to reduce costly mistakes at later stages of development.
- Use of 2.0 manufacturing tools for lean production (Lasercutting/3d printing/ CNC milling).
- In-house integration and assembly.
- Testing and quality control.